Considered distance counseling? Counseling from your computer or phone with local professionals. Call, email, or text 336-984-7591
The Board Certified-TeleMental Health Provider credential (BC-TMH) identifies those professionals who are uniquely trained in best practices for delivering traditional behavioral healthcare through technological means. BC-TMH credential holders have met nationally established telemental health criteria.
Distance Counseling Clients
• Please complete "New Distance Client Packet" above. (Review Client Rights & HIPPA information.)
• Attach insurance information if applicable.
• Attach a copy of your photo I.D.
• Attach a list of all medications including daily dosages.
• Mail or fax packet to the office address or email to
Distance Counseling is a service completed online and/or by phone. Insurance and third party payers may not reimburse for distance counseling services. Please check with your insurance company. Sessions fees are $55 per 50 minute session and $25 per 30 minute.